“If you were born with the ability to change someone’s perspective or emotions, never waste that gift. It is one of the most powerful gifts God can give—the ability to influence.”
-Shannon L. Alder
Come forward; let the streets be your stage and the common man -your audience. Come forward; be the change.
1. Maximum no. of participants allowed per team is 20(including the team members on music).
2. Time limit- Minimum is 25 minutes and maximum is 40 minutes (from entry to exit).
3. Exceeding the maximum time limit will lead to deduction of points.
4. Theme language of the street play should be in Hindi, English or Punjabi and it can have excerpts of other language too.
5. Any prop or music instruments won’t be provided by the organizers.
6. Teams are not allowed to make any noise when the other team is performing, else points will be deducted.
7. The soft copy of the script has to be sent to the organizers before March 2nd, 2017 at email@example.com. The final participants will be selected on the basis of script
8. Recorded music is not allowed
9. Vulgarity or offensive gestures or remarks are strictly not allowed.
10. Please note that dialogues, acting, script, theme, each element has certain points
11. No. of Rounds: 1
Screenplay, Script ,Voice Modulation ,Concept ,Acting.